Monday, April 18, 2011

Jude's 2nd Birthday { Where the Wild Things Are! }

Since Jude is my Wild Child 
I thought this theme was appropriate! 

 FRONT
 BACK

THE INVITATIONS: I created these invitations in photoshop.  

We held his birthday party at My Gym in Rancho  Santa Margarita. The Owners Ryan and Pamela are awesome!! His party was a total success and all our friends and family had an excellent time!


 
Birthday Boy's Attire: made by Jake and Lucy on etsy. She has been awesome with creating one of a kind shirts for my kids birthday parties! http://www.etsy.com/shop/jakeandlucy


She also made one for big sister.

And let the fun and games begin!






The Cake: I made this. It was my first attempt with making a fondant figure.




I also had some sugar cookies made from etsy. They were so delicious made by Sugar Cookie Couture


  
FAVORS: We gave out where the wild things are puzzles. 





PHOTO PROP: I paint this photo prop for the guests to take a picture in and be wild. :)


A FUN AND WILD TIME WAS HAD BY ALL! :)

2 comments:

  1. Another great party! Love the t-shirt, the invite the favors! Everything is so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing party, i like so much, Thanks for share...
    I have so much interesting, informative, Fantastic, outstanding and wonderful ideas for Kids Parties, kids birthday party games , birthday party characters , clowns Miami , and you get kids birthday party ideas also.

    ReplyDelete