Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Owl Valentine Mail Box

Pin It 
 

 
 
 
 We started out by making a regular mailbox and ended with an owl. Whoooo would have known. :)

I wasn't planning on doing a tutorial on this, because I kind of made this without really knowing what to do. But Basically I used 2 cereal boxes and duct tape.I just started folding one cereal box to create the shape of a mailbox and used the duct tape to re-enforce the shape. Then used another box for the ends. I taped one shut and left the top un-sealed so you can open and close it. The bow up top is for you pull the top open, for friends to put Valentines inside. Then we decorated. We used one sheet of 12x12 scrapbook paper for the body. I think it turned out really cute. Emelia had tons of fun making those hearts now that she learned how to.
Happy Valentines Day!

 This is what it looked like before we decorated it with paper.

 That is one happy Valentine!

No comments:

Post a Comment